1. Socio.hu accepts original manuscripts based on the authors’ own scientific work, which have not been previously published, nor are with another journal for consideration.
2. Format: DOC (DOCX), RTF or ODT
Length: papers 30.000–80.000 characters, reviews 10.000–30.000 characters.
3. The paper should include an abstract (max. 2000 characters), and 3-4 keywords.
4. The text should include a separate initial page with the affiliation and academic title of the author(s), their e-mail addresses, and links to web pages, academic profiles or CVs.
5. Only works cited in the text should be listed in the list of references. Please use >> this sample for formatting references.
6. All papers published in the journal receive a >> DoI identification number. Please include the DoI in each cited item of the list of references in case it has one. CrossRef is recommended to search for DoIs.
7. Tables and figures are to be included in the text. The numbers and titles of the tables and figures should come before the tables and figures in separate lines. The original sources of tables and figures already published earlier are to be mentioned under the tables/figures. Please also attach a high resolution version of figures and images as separate files, and send the source file of diagrams as well.
8. Footnotes are to be included in the main text with Arabic numerals. References should always be indicated in the main text instead of footnotes.
9. Reviews should indicate the exact data of the reviewed publications after the title; or the title, date and venue of the conference.
Thank you for considering our request before sending your article.